Digital Marketing

Dockyard is proud to work with Atlantic Canadian businesses to craft rich and innovative digital marketing strategies to help them gain the attention and customers that they deserve.

Please read on to learn more about our services and reach out if you’d like to discuss it further!

Social Services

No more post and pray

The point of social media is to influence. No matter what industry we find ourselves in, only 5% of the market actively seeks what we are selling. So does that mean we ignore the other 95%? No, of course not. That’s why we build strategies and schedules that strive to develop influence over the market so that your name becomes the go-to resource when people enter the sales cycle.

Managed Posts and Content Development

Content development can be tough. We work with you to determine how our team of content creators can lighten or take over that load completely.

Analytics and Strategy

Sure gasoline can start a fire. It can also blow up. Content creation and social marketing is something that can easily get away from you if you don’t approach it with deliberate purpose and key metrics. 



Per Month


Per Month


Enterprise Solutions

Easy to manage, Easy to move, Digital Identities

A website is meant to be part of your digital strategy, not the entire thing. It also shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg. It is also critical that you feel confident in its operation and how to decide on and implement changes on your own. We work with businesses to create websites that achieve their strategic goals and provide them with the training and help to take charge of their digital strategy.


Our team is growing with great bilingual digital media experts that can communicate in either official language.
*Our French site is currently under construction.

Cost Effective

We use industry leading tools, builders and code kits to reduce costs and ensure that you don't pay an arm and a leg for a product that given the nature of the industry will have to be regularly updated.

There is no such thing as not ready for advancement

Don't have the necessary funding? We can help.

Digital Roadmap

Digital roadmap is all about getting the right digital tools that fit your business perfectly. Finding the right software that won't break the bank but is also versatile enough to grow with your business. There is also funds available through Digital Boost 2.0, which Dockyard is an approved vendor for.

The Digital Transformation Grant

Digital mainstreet NB is profiding financial help for small businesses to hire Consultants like Dockyard to execute digital marketing initiatives. The Digital Transformation Grant can cover up to 3000$ if your business qualifies.


Dockyard has been working hand in hand with the CBDC since we first started. If none of the grants above an provide financial aid, we are sure that we may still find you the help you need to make the vision of your business, a reality.

Book a Free Discovery Meeting Today

Use the link to book a consultation with our leadership team to see if it makes sense for our teams to work together.